Wednesday, September 28, 2011

(FP)Rant

Have you ever been inspired by someone who is really passionate at something? I think it's pretty interesting and enlightening when you get to see someone who is really good at what they do and really love it at the same time. It's rare that's for sure, but its a beautiful thing when you see it.
Lately I have seen a lot of people that are good at different things and are very passionate of them. I looked on upon each one of them dumbfounded in lust that they do what it is they do.

I mean it made me go out and try new things or try and get better at things I do. You know? I feel like out generation doesn't really care too much for too many things that aren't related to ourselves. We tend to focus on what were doing, which may not be bad but I think that we forget that other people are conscious and are stuck in their own heads too.

Sort of like that concept though that life is just one big distraction, as in people distract themselves from things in life to avoid problems that everyone has an everyone tries to avoid or forget. It's okay though because everyone does it.

That passion that people have tend to bring their distraction into something great. Because all that feeling all those thoughts are now put to use. Everything is always felt and expressed and there is never a moment you regret, if that makes sense. I think that people make more sense then they know, I just think it's hard for people to apply that sense to their life. That is precisely what i am trying to do, I'm trying to apply that to my life and find what it is that i am passionate about. So maybe there was some voice of inspiration there, if not it's life you'll move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment