Wednesday, September 14, 2011

[FP] Perspective

Lately i have realized a lot about how things and life tend to change. I have realized that life can change all the time, and that the less you try to figure things out the more they can happen. When i say that, i don't mean dont not try to figure yourself out or figure out things about life. What I'm saying is that it is easier to find yourself when you start just doing things and understanding them as they happen. Think about this, you could spend all your time thinking about how you could be as a person and who you want to be, but until you be yourself and make some subtle changes to how you act or what you do, you may find yourself a little more content or satisfied. If your lucky you may even become pretty happy and start to see life in a different light.

I was just talking to my friend Justin today about how everyone goes at their own pace in life and that everyone is different. We both shared interesting perspective, and talked about how we both liked weird people who had this kind of meaning you can tell they understood about themselves that really can interest a person. It was nice to hear someone else have some thoughts about people being themselves in the sense of having meaning and that sort of understanding of their world. I feel like people appreciate others that have a sense of passion in their life and you can see that they love doing what they do. I feel like it's hard for people who haven't experienced that to try and grasp on what that really is for them, and its is hard for them to see themselves having that same feeling or same drive. I think appreciating people for it though is definitely the right step to trying to find your own passion, and I think that people don't need to force it upon them selves. Through time things tend to happen to people and they tend to understand that life is something that they have made it.


I want to continue these thoughts later, hopefully with another person and my own mind. Until then I'll leave it at this..

No comments:

Post a Comment