Friday, October 21, 2011

(FP) Ronaldo


This video is crazy. They tested the physical abilities of Ronaldo and a proffesional sprinter as you saw in the video and gave a closer look at what really makes Ronaldo the amazing  Soccer player he is. I personally don't like the way he plays Soccer much and thinks he is a cocky person, but aside from that, he really is a great player and this proves he takes the ability of any human to a new level. Just the fact that his body had the strength of so many different athletes combined in different areas to make him what he is is pretty interesting.

It inspires me in the sense to work hard to train my body and aspire to have that balance in body that Ronaldo does posses, and have that agility you saw in the video to make my game play better and make me a better player. I also do believe this was a great way of understanding how amazing proffesional athletes are in general and what you need to posses to be as good as these players.

If this doesn't appeal to you because you don't play soccer, try and let it appeal to you in the sense of how your body works and how he beat that sprinter! Aye ! I still hate Ronaldo though.

No comments:

Post a Comment